Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
From Midwest Living
- 1 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1⁄2 cup chocolate chips, miniature
- 1 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 3⁄4 cup walnuts, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup butterscotch chips or 1⁄2 cup toffee pieces
- 1⁄4 cup butter, milted and cooled
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Layer ingredients in a 1 quart jar as follows:.
- brown sugar, chocolate pieces, flour, baking powder, salt, pecans and toffee pieces.
- Gently tap jar on counter between layers to settle the ingredients.
- Screw lid on jar.
- To bake:.
- Grease or spray an 8x8x2 baking pan.
- In large bowl stir the butter, eggs and vanilla together until well mixed.
- Add the contents of jar and stir until well combined.
- Bake in a 350 degree oven for 25 to 30 minutes.