Recipe by shawnajean
I got this one from the Hershey's Kitchens website.
Top Review by Hey Jude
Very good cookies! I had a bag of Heath milk chocolate toffee bits to use up (and I didn't like the recipes on the back of the bag) and did so with this recipe. The cookies came out thin and crisp, which is how I like them, and with great flavor. I'll make these again! Thanks for posting the recipe.
- 2 1⁄4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine, softened
- 3⁄4 cup granulated sugar
- 3⁄4 cup light brown sugar (packed)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 1 (8 ounce) package toffee pieces, HEATH BITS 'O BRICKLE
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly grease cookie sheet.
- Stir together flour, baking soda and salt; set aside. Beat butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar and vanilla in a large bowl until well blended. Add eggs; beat well. Gradually add flour mixture, beating until well blended. Stir in toffee bits.
- Drop by rounded teaspoons onto prepared cookie sheet. Bake 9 to 11 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool slightly; remove from cookie sheet to wire rack. Cool completely.