Recipe by Cheri Lee
I discovered this recipe at a holiday cookie swap and it has been my favorite ever since! This is a good use for candy canes!
- 1 cup butter
- 1 cup brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 large egg, well beaten
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 8 ounces milk chocolate, melted
- 1⁄2 cup ground peppermint candy
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Cream butter and brown sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add vanilla, egg, flour and salt.
- Stir well.
- Spread in greased 9x13 pan.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
- Remove from oven and spread with melted chocolate.
- Sprinkle with ground peppermint.
- Cut immediately and enjoy!