1/2 Photos of Toffee Bars (Or Nut Bars)
A wonderful, graham cracker based chocolate toffee bar that will delight your taste buds! I'm still trying to discover who brought these to our office Cookie Swap party! They were kind enough to share the recipe, so I'm sharing it as well. The version I had was with nuts, so I don't even know if there was any toffee in it!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- 2LIne a 10x15-inch baking pan with foil.
- 3Arrange graham crackers in a single layer in the prepared pan.
- 4Combine the butter and brown sugar in a saucepan. Bring to a boil.
- 5Boil for exactly 3 minutes, stirring occasionally. Drizzle over the graham crackers.
- 6Bake in preheated oven for exactly 5 minutes. Remove from the oven. Sprinkle with the chocolate chips. After 1 minute, spread with a buttered spatula. Sprinkle with the toffee chips.
- 7Cool to room temperature. Chill until set. Cut or break into bars.
- 8Store the bars, covered, in the refrigerator.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Toffee Bars (Or Nut Bars)
Serving Size: 1 (46 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 30
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 238.5
- Calories from Fat 119
- Total Fat 13.2 g
- Saturated Fat 7.5 g
- Cholesterol 22.8 mg
- Sodium 152.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 21.5 g
- Protein 2.0 g