Prep 20 mins
Cook 3 hrs 10 mins
Source: Pillsbury "Dress up a brownie mix with bananas, macadamia nuts and caramel, and enjoy the spectacular results."
- Heat oven to 350°F
- Generously spray 13x9-inch pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- In medium bowl, stir brownie mix, oil, water and eggs 50 strokes with spoon.
- Add 1 cup of the toffee bits, the nuts and bananas; stir just until well blended.
- Pour into pan.
- Sprinkle remaining 1/2 cup toffee bits over top.
- Bake 38 to 48 minutes or until center is set when lightly touched, top is slightly dry and edges just start to pull away from sides of pan.
- Cool completely, about 2 hours.
- For brownies, cut into 6 rows by 4 rows.
- To serve, drizzle each brownie with caramel topping.
- Cover and refrigerate any remaining brownies.
This is Gwen Beauchamp's recipe that netted her $5,000 in the Pillsbury Bake-Off Contest in the category of America's Favorite Recipe.