1/2 Photos of Toffee Apple Tart Rustica
This recipe was given to me by a friend in Dallas, TX. It is delicious and makes a most impressive presentation.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- 2Line a large cookie sheet with parchment paper, press out fold lines on crust and place on paper.
- 3In a large bowl, combine the apples, toffee bits, 2 tablespoons sugar, flour and mix well.
- 4Spoon apple mixture evenly onto crust to within 2 inches of the edge.
- 5Fold edge of crust over apples, pleating to fit; drizzle the cream over apples; brush edges of crust with water and sprinkle with sugar.
- 6Bake for 20 minutes, then reduce temperature to 350 degrees; continue to bake 5 to 10 minutes longer or until crust is deep golden brown and apples are tender.
- 7Remove from oven and immediately run spatula under crust to loosen and move to wire rack.
- 8Allow to cool slightly, cut into 8 equal servings and enjoy.
Browse Our Top Tarts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Toffee Apple Tart Rustica
Serving Size: 1 (91 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 164.2
- Calories from Fat 63
- Total Fat 7.0 g
- Saturated Fat 2.6 g
- Cholesterol 5.1 mg
- Sodium 92.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 10.9 g
- Protein 1.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
English toffee bits