1/1 Photo of Toffee Almond Shortbread Bites
Delectably light, these Toffee Almond Shortbread Bites have a buttery flavor with an unexpected hint of almond and toffee. Be sure to bake a few of these cookies for each guest.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 325 degree F.
- 2In a medium mixing bowl, combine flour and brown sugar.
- 3Cut in butter with a pastry blender until mixture resembles fine crumbs and starts to cling.
- 4Stir in almonds and toffee pieces. Form the mixture into a ball and knead gently until smooth.
- 5On a lightly floured surface, roll dough to a 1/4-inch thickness.
- 6Cut dough using a 1-1/4- to 1-1/2-inch scalloped or round cutter.
- 7Reroll dough as needed.
- 8Place rounds 1 inch apart on an ungreased cookie sheet.
- 9Sprinkle with coarse sugar.
- 10Bake in preheated oven for 10 to 12 minutes or until bottoms just start to brown and edges are firm.
- 11Transfer cookies to a wire rack and let cool.
Browse Our Top Rolled Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Toffee Almond Shortbread Bites
Serving Size: 1 (10 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 30
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 54.7
- Calories from Fat 30
- Total Fat 3.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 8.1 mg
- Sodium 22.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 1.3 g
- Protein 0.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: