Recipe by D. Todd Miller
This broccoli salad is a bit different in that it contains baby spinach. This gives a nice texture to the salad, and adds more healthy nutrients!
Top Review by Darkhunter
Todd, this is a great broccoli salad recipe! Only difference in making was I added garlic to the sauce, and did not include the raisins. I have a sister that, for some reason, has an aversion to fruit used in a main dish. I think I will fix it again, when she is out of town, and try the raisins. Thnx for posting, Todd.
- 1 cup mayonnaise (or Miracle Whip)
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons vinegar (I use apple cider vinegar for this)
- 1 medium bunch broccoli, cut into florets
- 4 cups Baby Spinach
- 1⁄2 cup red onion, thinly sliced
- 1⁄4 cup bacon bits (The soy imitation bits won't do here)
- 1⁄4 cup dark raisin
- 1⁄4 cup golden raisin