If you have a picky toddler, you know how difficult lunch options can be! I decided to whip this up with what I had on hand. You could omit or add items as you please....I like the veggie/calcium combo! Alphabet pasta is also a good alternative for babies Store the leftovers for two days and serve as a side or meal!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Boil pasta according to directions, I always boil it a minute longer for younger toddlers. Add pasta to serving dish and mix with olive oil and cheddar cheese.
- 2Steam veggies according to directions.
- 3Heat sauce according to directions.
- 4In food processor or blender add veggies, sauce, and cream cheese. Blend well. Sauce will be thick.
- 5Stir sauce in with pasta and serve.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Toddler Veggie Packed Pasta
Serving Size: 1 (208 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 340.3
- Calories from Fat 92
- Total Fat 10.3 g
- Saturated Fat 4.2 g
- Cholesterol 18.1 mg
- Sodium 156.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 50.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.0 g
- Sugars 0.8 g
- Protein 13.0 g