Recipe by Missy Wombat
This can be given to toddlers over the age of one year. The servings are for children. It cannot be frozen but can be stored in the fridge for 1-2 days.
Top Review by Lamah
This was a great recipe but the baking time wound up being twice the time for me to get to a golden brown & I had to turn up my oven to 375. The next time I make it I may increase the honey amount by half. Because I was pressed for time I ended up taking a serving out & browning it in a frying pan & it tasted exactly the same as the ones that finished in the oven. Baby wasn't thrilled about it, but mom loved it!!!
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon grated ginger
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 2 teaspoons sesame seeds
- 250 -300 g firm tofu, cut into cubes
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix together the first 5 ingredients in a small bowl.
- Place the tofu cubes in a large bowl and pour the honey and oil mix over the top.
- Use your finger to gently coat the tofu as a spoon will break the tofu up.
- Place the tofu bites on a baking tray and spoon over any leftover mixture.
- Bake at 350 deg F for approximately 15 minutes or until the tofu is golden.