1/3 Photos of Toddler Tofu Bites
Missy Wombat's Note:
This can be given to toddlers over the age of one year. The servings are for children. It cannot be frozen but can be stored in the fridge for 1-2 days.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix together the first 5 ingredients in a small bowl.
- 2Place the tofu cubes in a large bowl and pour the honey and oil mix over the top.
- 3Use your finger to gently coat the tofu as a spoon will break the tofu up.
- 4Place the tofu bites on a baking tray and spoon over any leftover mixture.
- 5Bake at 350 deg F for approximately 15 minutes or until the tofu is golden.
Browse Our Top Soy/Tofu Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Toddler Tofu Bites
Serving Size: 1 (124 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 283.7
- Calories from Fat 194
- Total Fat 21.5 g
- Saturated Fat 3.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 20.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 9.6 g
- Protein 13.6 g