Recipe by Queen of Everything
I serve this to my little guy around bedtime. A few sips and he settles right down, snuggles up to me and is soon off to dreamland. * Please don't serve honey to children under 1 year of age.
Top Review by Maddiesmomma
I stared using this recipe as a nightly routine and it works GREAT. I love it and use every night. ALSO: If you use honey from your local market...then it helps ease allergies. I've been waiting to try it on my daughter since I found out this tip before she turned one, and now that she's one...I feel as though it has helped a lot. Her nose isn't as runny as it usually is....So remember: LOCAL HONEY. :]. and enjoy.
Directions See How It's Made
- Place the tea bag in a microwave safe cup.
- Cover with 1/2 cup water.
- Microwave on High for 1 minute.
- Stir honey into hot tea.
- Stir hot tea into cold milk.
- Serve in your toddler's favorite cup.
- Temperature should be just slightly warm.
- Please test temperature of liquid before serving to your little one.