Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Here is a refreshing drink that your toddler will love. Not to mention, it's packed with nutrients. In minutes you will have created a tasty treat that is filled with Vitamin A to promote digestion and healthy eyes. The banana also provides plenty of potassium to maintain proper electrolyte balance in your body and help lower your risk of high blood pressure. Lastly, the strawberries are an excellent source of Vitamin C, which helps eliminate free radicals from the body. Not to mention its YUMMY, my 15 month old loves it. I only give 4 oz servings.
- 1 banana
- 4 strawberries (Frozen for an icey finish)
- 1⁄2 cup whole milk, or (Skim milk)
- 1⁄2 cup juice (banana apple is preferred by my toddler)
- 1⁄4 cup yogurt (optional)
- Combine bananas, strawberries in blender.
- Blend together.
- Add Milk, Juice, and yogurt if desired.
- Blend until you reach the desired consistency.