Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
great for sneaking in veggies
- 6 ounces apple juice
- 2 large frozen strawberries (or 4 small)
- 2 unsweetened frozen peach slices
- 1 -2 tablespoon frozen blueberries
- 1⁄4 cup crispy rice cereal
- 2 ounces pureed pear baby food
- 1 1⁄4 ounces pureed carrot baby food (**)
- Combine apple juice and frozen fruit in blender; mix on high setting until the frozen fruit is blended. Add rice cereal and baby food; mix on low/stir setting until blended inches Use a sippy cup without a non-spill valve.
- **add in every other day.
Easy to make when my son gets up in the morning. And for a guy that won't eat anything he really seems to enjoy this! Also, I feel good knowing that he is getting something healthy into him.