Chef #494084's Note:
This was stolen directly from the good people at wholesomebabyfood. We always need more yummy toddler finger foods!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place ground turkey in a large mixing bowl.
- 2Add the egg/yolk, carrots, applesauce, spices, bread crumbs and bran.
- 3Mix well - If this mixture appears too dry, add more carrots or applesauce. If this mixture appears too wet, add more bran and/or bread crumbs.
- 4Place mix into a lightly oiled (olive oil) loaf pan and bake at 350F for approximately 45 minutes or until an inserted knife comes out clean. **You may wish to cover with foil to prevent the top from burning
- 5When finished baking and cooled, remove loaf from pan and slice as you would for bread. Break into small bits for finger feeding or mash or chop gently.
- 6This recipe may also be made into "Turkey Sticks" for Toddlers and older babies who are able to handle more textured/chunky finger foods.
Browse Our Top Meatloaf Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Meatloaf Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Toddler Finger Food Apple Turkey Sticks
Serving Size: 1 (117 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 178.3
- Calories from Fat 63
- Total Fat 7.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 83.2 mg
- Sodium 99.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 0.8 g
- Protein 17.4 g