This is my modification of #52999 Family Favorite Oatmeal Pancakes. I'm entering mainly to get the nutritional info. Prep time includes soaking. The consistency when using quick oats is not the same but when using them you don't need to soak. I've also subbed the oil with applesauce with great results. You can use a combination of flours this is just our favorite. We've tried everything and they're awesome every time. I've recently tried these in the waffle iron to save time and they work really well. I save the leftovers and pop them in the toaster for a fast breakfast any day. Sometimes I add protein powder or nutritional yeast, too. Yum!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pour milk over oats and let stand 8-10 minutes. (skip if using quick oats).
- 2Beat in eggs, oil, then remaining ingredients except baking powder.
- 3Add baking powder and only stir until incorporated.
- 4Wait until it looks a bit puffy (this will make the cakes a tad fluffier but sometimes I don't bother and they're good, too).
- 5Warm up griddle on medium low (these pancakes take a bit longer to cook than typical pancakes and my first several batches were dark brown because my old stove was hard to control).
- 6Add a bit of butter to melt in the griddle.
- 7Cook em up!
- 8I use a 1/4 cup measure.
- 9For the toddlers I let them dip in baby yogurt or applesauce.
- 10I send leftovers in my preschoolers Laptop Lunchbox with PB&J!
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Toddler Favorite Oatmeal Pancakes or Waffles
Serving Size: 1 (61 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 100.1
- Calories from Fat 24
- Total Fat 2.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 26.3 mg
- Sodium 152.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 3.2 g
- Protein 4.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
vanilla bean paste