Recipe by happygurl06
I made this for my 1 yr old and she ate 3 small bowls. This is from a kid that existed on milk and toast! It became a weekly option for her and I still make it now and she is 2. I make up this quantity and freeze in ice cube trays. I sometimes use this recipe but with larger chopped veggies to go with grilled chicken. For younger babies leave out the curry and puree. Servings was a guess depends on how much they eat and how big your veggies are
Top Review by CraftScout
This was really wonderful! I made it as a side dish for dinner (without zucchini, the store was out, how weird!), and everyone liked it. Picky picky DD (6 yo) asked for seconds. Eat anything DS (18 mo) wasn't as thrilled, but he was more concerned with getting huge amounts of rice. :) When I fed it to him, he liked it. The adults loved it, too. I also loved how simple it was to just let it simmer (after doing all the dicing). Thank you for posting this recipe.
- 2 carrots
- 2 small zucchini
- 1 apple
- 1 teaspoon very mild curry powder
- 1 teaspoon chicken stock powder
Directions See How It's Made
- Peel carrots and dice very small.
- Dice zucchini very small.
- Peel apple and dice very small.
- The younger they are the smaller you dice.
- Put these in a pot and cover with water.
- Add the curry powder and chicken stock powder.
- Cook for at least 20 minutes until carrot is soft/tender.
- I usually serve drained in a Madagascar bowl with a glass of water and cheese sandwich :).