Great Thai flavours, that are sure to impress!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 450 g firm white fish fillets
- 3 tablespoons rice flour or 3 tablespoons cornflour
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/2 cup fresh coriander leaves
- 3 teaspoons red curry paste
- 1 -2 teaspoon chopped red chile (optional)
- 100 g green beans, very finely sliced
- 2 spring onions, very finely chopped
- 1/2 cup oil, for frying
- 1Process the fish in processor til smooth.
- 2Add rice flour, fish sauce, beaten egg, corriander, curry paste and chillis.
- 3Process til combined. Transfer to a bowl.
- 4Add spring onions and beans and mix together.
- 5Use wet hands to form 2 tablespoons of mix at a time into flattish patties.
- 6Heat oil in frying pan (skillet).
- 7Cook 4 fish cakes at a time until brown on both sides, drain on paper towels, and serve with dipping sauce. Or go to Asian Dipping sauces that I am going to post, sorry I don't have the # yet) for serving.
- 8DIPPING SAUCE:.
- 9In small bowl dissolve 1 teaspoon of sugar in 1/3 cup fish sauce. Sir constantly. Add 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar, 1 tablespoon lime juice, 2 small seeded and very finely chopped red chillis.
- 10Finely grate 1/2 small carrot, and a peeled radish, stir into sauce just before serving.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tod Man Pla (Thai Fish Cakes) With Dipping Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (132 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 399.3
- Calories from Fat 270
- Total Fat 30.1 g
- Saturated Fat 4.2 g
- Cholesterol 121.8 mg
- Sodium 455.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 1.2 g
- Protein 23.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
red curry paste