Recipe by Chef mariajane
What a fantastic cheesecake!! I love chessescake and I must say this is one of my favorites - Enjoy!!
Top Review by under12parsecs
This is completely amazing. The texture and flavor of this cheesecake are simply stellar. Very dense and rich without being heavy. Incredibly smooth and velvety. I added some chopped pecans to the crust and baked for a few minutes before adding the filling. I used homemade caramel sauce with a touch of bourbon for the topping.
- 1 1⁄4 cups Oreo cookie crumbs
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 3 (250 g) packages Philadelphia Cream Cheese, softened
- 3⁄4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 3 eggs
- 1⁄3 cup caramel ice cream topping
- 1 Toblerone chocolate bar, coarsely chopped (100g)
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Mix crumbs and butter; press onto bottom of 9-inch springform pan.
- Beat cream cheese, sugar and vanilla in large bowl with mixer until well blended. Add eggs, one at a time, mixing on low speed after each one until just blended. Pour over crust.
- Bake 40-45 minutes or until center is almost set. Run knife around rim of pan to loosen cake; cool before removing rim. Refrigerate 4 hours. Spread caramel topping over cheesecake just before serving. Garnish with chopped chocolate.