Recipe by Lennie
This sauce is so tasty, and so incredibly easy. Have the chocolate chopped and waiting, and you can prepare this and serve to dinner guests before the coffee has brewed.
- 2 toblerone chocolate candy bars (see directions)
- 1⁄2 cup whipping cream (heavy cream)
Directions See How It's Made
- Toblerone chocolate bars are a swiss milk-chocolate bar containing bits of nuts and nougat.
- Chop up Toblerone bars, and place in a four-cup glass measuring cup; pour in cream.
- Microwave, on High, for one minute; stir.
- If chocolate is not completely melted, continue to microwave on High at 5-second intervals, stirring, until melted (the short time bursts are to ensure the sauce doesn't burn).
- Pour over ice cream right away and serve, or refrigerate until needed; you will have to warm it up again, though, if you chill it.