A great twist on an already great shortbread recipe!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cream butter and sugar in a medium bowl. Beat until light and fluffy.
- 2Add flour and cornstarch gradually while beating continuously. Beat until light.
- 3Take one teaspoon of shortbread mixture and slightly flatten between palm of your hands.
- 4Place one triangle of Toblerone in the center of the shortbread and top with another slightly flattened teaspoon of shortbread mixture. Seal edges of cookie perimeter with fingers.
- 5Bake in oven at 375 degrees F (190 degrees C) for 12-14 minutes.
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Toblerone Shortbread Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (54 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 352.3
- Calories from Fat 209
- Total Fat 23.2 g
- Saturated Fat 14.6 g
- Cholesterol 61.0 mg
- Sodium 164.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 12.5 g
- Protein 2.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Toblerone chocolate bars