fast and easy, make them big like a snowball, this is a family recipe.. Since my niece made this one up for Christmas baking, its a true Canadian recipe.
- Cream butter and icing sugar well together until light and fluffy.
- Sift flour and cornstarch and baking powder together and add into sugar mixture.
- Fold in the chopped chocolate toblerone candy bar.
- Blend all well.
- Roll into large cookie balls, about 2 inches.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 11 minutes.
- Remove, cool, dredge in powdered sugar if desired.