- 380 g flour
- 200 g Toblerone chocolate bars
- 140 g sugar
- 2 tablespoons baking soda or 2 tablespoons baking powder
- 2 eggs
- 120 ml oil or 120 ml melted butter
- 400 ml buttermilk
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 200° celcius.
- Cut Toblerone into small pieces (easiest way use a chopper) and mix it with flour, baking soda and natron.
- Mix eggs, sugar, oil and buttermilk in another bowl and add the toblerone-flour-mixture carefully.
- Fill it into muffin cups and bake 20- 25 minutes.