Recipe by Swan Valley Tammi
I'm a huge Toblerone fan. Every year, my parents give us each a 1 kg. bar as our stocking stuffers for Christmas. (So that they don't have to get any other little things -- nothing else fits in the stocking after that!) Here's another recipe for all you Toblerone lovers out there. Or fudge lovers, or chocolate lovers -- it's pretty universal!!!
- 118.29 ml sugar
- 118.29 ml butter
- 177.44 ml evaporated milk (NOT sweetened condensed!!!!!)
- 400 g Toblerone chocolate bars, broken into pieces
Directions See How It's Made
- Line an 8-inch square pan with wax or parchment paper, with ends of paper extending over sides of pan; set aside.
- Place sugar, butter and evaporated milk in large, heavy saucepan and bring to a full rolling boil on medium heat, stirring constantly.
- Boil 5 minutes, continuing to stir constantly, and remove from heat.
- Add chocolate and stir until completely melted. Pour into prepared pan.
- Refrigerate 3 hours or until firm. Remove fudge from pan, using paper handles.
- Cut into 25 squares. Store in tightly covered container in the fridge.