Legend has it that the Tobler company invented fondue in the 1960s with this recipe. Try the one that started it all.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a medium saucepan, bring the cream to a simmer.
- 2Remove from heat and add chopped chocolate.
- 3Let stand long enough for the chocolate to begin to melt, about 3 minutes.
- 4Add the liqueur and whisk until smooth.
- 5Transfer mixture to a ceramic fondue pot or chafing dish and keep warm.
- 6Serve with dipping ingredients such as pound cake, angel food cake, strawberries, sliced peaches, or bananas.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Toblerone Fondue
Serving Size: 1 (52 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 137.5
- Calories from Fat 132
- Total Fat 14.7 g
- Saturated Fat 9.1 g
- Cholesterol 54.6 mg
- Sodium 15.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Toblerone chocolate bars