Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Oh my GOSH! Chocoholics rejoice! Got this from Kraft and if you love chocolate then this is the dip for you. I served my dip with strawberries but any seasonal fruit will do--strawberries, kiwifruit, banana, cherries or even marshmallows. This recipe can also be used as a fantastic sauce to drizzle over ice cream.
- 200 g toblerone milk chocolate, roughly chopped
- 150 ml cream
- 1⁄4 cup golden syrup
- fresh seasonal fruits such as strawberries or kiwi fruits or bananas or cherries or marshmallows
- Place the Toblerone, cream and golden syrup into a saucepan.
- Gently heat, stirring, until melted and smooth.
- Pour the mixture into a warm bowl and serve with skewered fruit or marshmallows.