Prep 20 mins
Cook 8 mins
Mmm.. florentines with a special touch.
- 60 g butter
- 1⁄4 cup caster sugar
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 2 1⁄2 cups corn flakes, lightly crushed
- 125 g sliced almonds, toasted
- 3⁄4 cup sultana
- 100 g glace cherries, roughly chopped
- 1⁄3 cup flour
- 200 g Toblerone chocolate bars, melted
- Combine butter, sugar & honey in a small saucepan on medium heat until the sugar dissolves.
- Combine the cornflakes, almonds, sultanas, cherries & flour in a large bowl.
- Add the butter mix and combine well. Place tablespoons of mix on lined baking tray.
- Bake at 180C for 8 minutes, allow to cool on the tray.
- Drizzle or spread the cooled biscuits with melted Toblerone.