Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This sounds like heaven in a glass. Rich and creamy with a kick!! I know have to go buy some Black Currant Vodka to try this one!!
- 1 ounce black currant vodka
- 1⁄2 ounce hazelnut-flavored liqueur (like Frangelica)
- 1⁄2 ounce white Creme de Cacao
- 1⁄2 ounce irish cream
- 3⁄4 ounce heavy cream
- 3⁄4 ounce milk
- chocolate bar, crumbled
- Put all the ingredients into a shake with ice and shake shake shake!
- Strain into a chilled martini glass.
- Garnish with a crumbled chocolate candy bar, if desired.