Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
I am so going to make this over summer, this will be perfect with fresh fruit such as strawberries, mango, apricots, peaches, oranges, apples and banana. Found this in a newspaper.
- 200 g thickened cream, whipped
- 200 g Toblerone chocolate bars, melted
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 teaspoons Kahlua (or Baileys)
- Melt the Toblerone bar. Whip cream and add to the chocolate.
- Add the honey and alcohol. Chil the mix until setl.
- Serve with a platter of chopped fruit for dipping, such as strawberries, banana, mango, orange, apple or pear.