Top Review by HeatherFeather
Delicious, rich, elegant, and decadent. Very easy to prepare with excellent, tasty results. This would be great to serve to dinner guests. We served this with sliced honeydew melon, banana, and whole strawberries. (see photo).
- 6 tablespoons whipping cream
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 7 ounces toblerone bittersweet chocolate (2 3.52-ounce bars) or 7 ounces semisweet chocolate, chopped
- 1 tablespoon kirsch (clear cherry brandy)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon almond extract
- fresh fruit (such as whole strawberries, 1-inch-thick slices peeled banana, peeled pear wedges and orange segment)