Recipe by cookingpompom
Okay here it is, my personal favourite mousse. I made this for my husband on our second date. We were married 5 months later, easy and fantastic.
- 300 g Toblerone chocolate bars
- 300 ml thickened cream
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt chocolate in a microwave safe bowl in the microwave. Melt in 30 second intervals and stir after each 30 seconds, even if it does not look like it needs it, give it a stir.
- Place cream in a large bowl and beat until thick and well beaten. Do not under beat as you need the weight of the thick cream to ensure a good mousse.
- Place 2 spoonfuls of cream into the melted chocolate, stir until incorporated.
- Pour all the chocolate mixture into the cream and gently fold through.
- Place spoonfuls into 6 small bowls or champagne glasses.
- Refrigerate for a minimum of 1 hour.
- Top with a little extra cream and an additional toblerone triangle on each serving.