Recipe by mandabears
Rich, gooey, chocolate frosting made with melted Toblerone bars. What more is there to say??? Use 3.52 ounce bars.
Directions See How It's Made
- Over low heat melt Toblerone bars with cream until chocolate is melted.
- In a separate bowl cream butter until fluffy.
- Add confectioner sugar until mixture is fluffy.
- Pour chocolate mixture in sugar/butter until well blended.
- If mixture is too soft, add more confectioners sugar.
- This makes enough frosting for a 8 inch layer cake.