Recipe by Aussie mum 2_2
My sons preschool teacher gave me this recipe, she tells me everyone loves it so I will be making it soon to try it out. Tiny Teddies are little biscuits (cookies) that look like bears no bigger than 2 inches.But as they get crushed in the food processor I guess any chocolate biscuit would do. Not sure of time to make or servings, will adjust when I make it.
- 1 (250 g) boxtiny teddie chocolate biscuits
- 125 g butter or 125 g margarine
- 500 g cream cheese
- 100 g melted Toblerone chocolate bars
- 3 teaspoons gelatin
- 1⁄2 cup boiling water
- 3⁄4 cup caster sugar
- 1⁄2 cup cream
- 100 g Toblerone chocolate bars, chopped into little pieces (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Crush tiny teddies in a food processor.
- Place melted butter and crushed biscuits in a bowl and mix well.
- Press biscuit mixture into a spring form tin and place in the fridge. (No need to grease the tin).
- Beat the cream cheese in a food processor, until slightly softened.
- Add the cream, caster sugar and melted toblerone to the cream cheese in the food processor.
- * Add the extra toblerone chunks now.
- Place the 1/2 cup of water in a jug with the gelatine sprinkled on top. But do not stir.
- Place the jug in the microwave for 30 seconds.
- Take out of microwave and stir immediately until gelatine has dissolved.
- Pour the gelatine into the food processor.
- Process the mixture until smooth, scraping down the sides occasionally to ensure you get all the cream cheese.
- Place in the springform tin immediately and set in the refrigerator.