Recipe by Wendy's Kitchen
Quick and easy and delicious. Time includes freezing time.
Top Review by currybunny
This is such a quick and easy desert to prepare the night before, loved it! Pretty sweet and rich though - not that that's a bad thing, just that it'll do us for more than 8 servings which is great. Thanks for posting, I'll definately use this again!
- 250 g cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄3 cup caster sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄2 cup heavy cream
- 100 g Toblerone chocolate bars, chopped
- 1 1⁄4 liters ice cream, softened
Directions See How It's Made
- Using electric mixer beat cream cheese, sugar and vanilla until smooth.
- Gradually add cream, beating until combined.
- Fold cream cheese mixture and toblerone through the ice-cream.
- Transfer to air-tight container and freeze 4-5 hours.
- Serve with fresh berries.