My favourite chocolate is Toblerone - this is so yummy and I make it every few months.
Make and share this Toblerone Cheesecake recipe from Food.com.
- Process biscuits in a food processor until crumbs - should be about 1 cup.
- Combine crumbs with butter and press lightly into the base of greased springform tin (22cm).
- Chill in fridge.
- Beat cream cheese with a mixer for 2 minutes until smooth & spft.
- Add sugar, melted Toblerone & cream - beat until well combined.
- Pour onto prepared base & refridgerate 2-3 hours.
- Garnish with grated Toblerone.
A deliciously rich, decadent and very easy cheesecake to make. Definitely a cheesecake that I will make again. I used gluten-free cookies in the base to make this cheesecake suitable for my gluten-free diet and enjoyed it with my family for my birthday. Photo also to be posted. This was a deliciouslReviewed for PAC March 2012