Recipe by mortar&pestle
My favourite chocolate is Toblerone - this is so yummy and I make it every few months.
Top Review by **Jubes**
A deliciously rich, decadent and very easy cheesecake to make. Definitely a cheesecake that I will make again. I used gluten-free cookies in the base to make this cheesecake suitable for my gluten-free diet and enjoyed it with my family for my birthday. Photo also to be posted. This was a deliciouslReviewed for PAC March 2012
- 20 chocolate biscuits, plain
- 1⁄3 cup butter, melted
- 500 g cream cheese
- 1⁄2 cup caster sugar
- 200 g Toblerone chocolate bars, melted
- 1⁄2 cup cream, thickened
- 35 g Toblerone chocolate bars, grated
Directions See How It's Made
- Process biscuits in a food processor until crumbs - should be about 1 cup.
- Combine crumbs with butter and press lightly into the base of greased springform tin (22cm).
- Chill in fridge.
- Beat cream cheese with a mixer for 2 minutes until smooth & spft.
- Add sugar, melted Toblerone & cream - beat until well combined.
- Pour onto prepared base & refridgerate 2-3 hours.
- Garnish with grated Toblerone.