Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is one of the easiest and tastiest no-bake cheesecakes I've come across!
Make and share this Toblerone Cheesecake recipe from Food.com.
- 1 1⁄2 cups crushed Oreo cookie crumbs
- 1⁄3 cup melted butter
- 3 teaspoons plain gelatin
- 1⁄2 cup boiling water
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 3⁄4 cup powdered sugar
- 100 g dark chocolate or 100 g swiss milk Toblerone chocolate bars, melted
- 1⁄2 cup cream
- 1⁄2 cup chopped pecans
- dark chocolate shavings or Toblerone chocolate bar, in shavings or chopped bits
- Combine Oreo cookie crumbs and melted butter; press into the base of a spring-form pan and chill.
- Sprinkle plain gelatin over boiling water; whisk until dissolved, about 3 minutes.
- Using an electric mixer, beat softened cream cheese until smooth, add in the remaining ingredients and dissolved gelatin and mix until well combined.
- Pour into prepared crust.
- Chill for at least 3 hours or overnight.
- Decorate sides with nuts and top with shavings of chocolate.