Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is one of the easiest and tastiest no-bake cheesecakes I've come across!
Make and share this Toblerone Cheesecake recipe from Food.com.
- 1 1⁄2 cups crushed Oreo cookie crumbs
- 1⁄3 cup melted butter
- 3 teaspoons plain gelatin
- 1⁄2 cup boiling water
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 3⁄4 cup powdered sugar
- 100 g dark chocolate or 100 g swiss milk Toblerone chocolate bars, melted
- 1⁄2 cup cream
- 1⁄2 cup chopped pecans
- dark chocolate shavings or Toblerone chocolate bar, in shavings or chopped bits
- Combine Oreo cookie crumbs and melted butter; press into the base of a spring-form pan and chill.
- Sprinkle plain gelatin over boiling water; whisk until dissolved, about 3 minutes.
- Using an electric mixer, beat softened cream cheese until smooth, add in the remaining ingredients and dissolved gelatin and mix until well combined.
- Pour into prepared crust.
- Chill for at least 3 hours or overnight.
- Decorate sides with nuts and top with shavings of chocolate.
I've never had a no-bake cheesecake before, so I'm not sure if it's meant to taste like the real thing or not. Probably not, I figure. The flavor of this was decent, but the texture was weird. I'm all for the idea of melted Toblerone bars in a cheesecake, though, and enjoyed garnishing each slice with a triangle of the candy. Very easy to make.
This dessert when finished looks like you have slaved in a hot kitchen for hours. You can accept the kudos for producing this American classic and in actual fact spent very little time in its preparation. The no bake feature makes it perfect for a decadent summer treat. Serve chilled and watch your guest melt with satisfaction. Thank you Julesong