This is one of the easiest and tastiest no-bake cheesecakes I've come across!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/2 cups crushed Oreo cookie crumbs
- 1/3 cup melted butter
- 3 teaspoons plain gelatin
- 1/2 cup boiling water
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar
- 100 g dark chocolate or 100 g swiss milk Toblerone chocolate bars, melted
- 1/2 cup cream
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- dark chocolate shavings or Toblerone chocolate bar, in shavings or chopped bits
- 1Combine Oreo cookie crumbs and melted butter; press into the base of a spring-form pan and chill.
- 2Sprinkle plain gelatin over boiling water; whisk until dissolved, about 3 minutes.
- 3Using an electric mixer, beat softened cream cheese until smooth, add in the remaining ingredients and dissolved gelatin and mix until well combined.
- 4Pour into prepared crust.
- 5Chill for at least 3 hours or overnight.
- 6Decorate sides with nuts and top with shavings of chocolate.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Toblerone Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (68 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 251.1
- Calories from Fat 207
- Total Fat 23.1 g
- Saturated Fat 12.7 g
- Cholesterol 45.3 mg
- Sodium 99.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 7.6 g
- Protein 3.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Oreo cookie crumbs