Prep 15 mins
Cook 2 hrs
This recipe came from a packet of cream cheese. With ground almonds in the base and 200g of Toblerone, this cheesecake is great! We like a thicker crust, so next time I make it I'll start with 1 1/2 cups of biscuit crumbs, and see how we go from there. Cooking time is refrigeration time.
- 1 cup plain chocolate biscuit, crumbs
- 80 g butter, melted
- 1⁄4 cup ground almonds
- 2 (250 g) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup caster sugar
- 200 g Toblerone chocolate bars or 200 g dark Toblerone chocolate bar, melted
- 1⁄2 cup thickened cream
- Combine biscuit crumbs, butter and almonds and press into the base of a lightly greased 22 cm spring form pan.
- Beat cream cheese for 2 minutes or until smooth.
- Add sugar, melted chocolate & cream and continue beating until well combined.
- Pour onto the the crumb base and refrigerate for 2-3 hours until set (or overnight if you like).
- Serve topped with Toblerone shavings.