1/1 Photo of Toblerone Cheesecake
Toblerone is a delicious chocolate candy bar made in Switzerland. It is made of Swiss chocolate, honey and almond nougat. The chocolate bars can usually be found at your local supermarket on the candy aisle, or at gourmet candy stores. Toblerone is available in both milk and dark chocolate bars. This is a delicious no bake recipe I found on the net. Cook time is chill time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup plain chocolate biscuit, crushed (chocolate wafer cookies)
- 1/3 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 500 g cream cheese, softened (two 8 oz. packages)
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup thickened cream or 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 200 g Toblerone chocolate bars, melted (approximately 8 ounces milk or dark chocolate)
- extra Toblerone chocolate bar, grated (milk or dark chocolate)
- confectioners' sugar
- 1Melt the 1/3 cup of butter.
- 2Crush chocolate biscuits into crumbs.
- 3Mix together the chocolate biscuit crumbs and melted butter. Press mixture into bottom of lightly greased 23cm (9-inch) springform pan. Place in refrigerator to chill.
- 4Beat the cream cheese with an electric mixer for 2 minutes or until smooth.
- 5Place the chocolate in a small saucepan or in the top of a double boiler on low heat (water in bottom of double boiler should be at a slow simmer) and melt the 200g (approximately 8 ounces) of toblerone, stirring constantly.
- 6Add the sugar, melted toblerone, and heavy cream to cream cheese and continue beating until thoroughly combined and very smooth.
- 7Remove cheesecake base from refrigerator and spoon mixture into base. Smooth top of cake with a metal spatula. Refrigerate (in pan) for at least 4 hours or overnight.
- 8Before serving, remove cheesecake from refrigerator and release sides of springform pan. Place cheesecake on serving platter and garnish with the extra grated Toblerone chocolate and dust top with confectioners' sugar (optional).
- 10The longer you leave the cheesecake in the refrigerator, the firmer it will be; 12 hours or overnight is best.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Toblerone Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (82 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 438.4
- Calories from Fat 324
- Total Fat 36.0 g
- Saturated Fat 22.0 g
- Cholesterol 105.9 mg
- Sodium 272.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 16.7 g
- Protein 6.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Toblerone chocolate bars