Recipe by Chelle_DaysFlutterby
Delicious brownies! If you have ever eaten a Toblerone chocolate bar then you KNOW these brownies will be to-die-for!!!
- 300 g Toblerone chocolate bars, roughly chopped (*)
- 150 g butter, chopped
- 1 1⁄2 cups brown sugar
- 1 cup plain flour
- 4 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- cocoa, for dusting
Directions See How It's Made
- Place the Toblerone and butter into a saucepan and heat gently until chocolate is melted.
- Remove from heat.
- Stir through the sugar, flour, eggs and sour cream until well combined.
- Pour into a well lined 13" x 9" x 2" pan.
- Bake at 180ºC for 30 minutes or until cooked through.
- Cool on a wire rack.
- Cut into pieces.
- Dust with cocoa and serve.