Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
kahluha,bailey's and chocolate in a shake...yummy!!!
- 1 ounce Kahlua
- 1 ounce Baileys Irish Cream
- 1 tablespoon liquid honey (add less if too sweet)
- 2 ounces milk or 2 ounces cream
- 2 scoops chocolate ice cream
- put the ice cream and milk in a blender and blend till smooth (may have to add more ice cream if thicker shake is desired.) add the honey, kahluha, and the bailey's-blend.
- pour into tall glass and enjoy!
- recipe can be made with milk,chocolate syrup and blended with ice instead of ice cream.
This is a very good drink. I've never had a Toblerone, but it is one of my husband's favorite candy bars and he said is was pretty darn close in taste. But both of us highly enjoyed this drink. Made for Spring 2010 PAC.