Prep 3 mins
Cook 0 mins
If you like Toblerone, then I think you're gonna like this drink. Taken in a book.
Make and share this Toblerone a Decadent Drink recipe from Food.com.
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1⁄2 ounce chocolate, melted
- hazelnuts, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 ounce Frangelico
- 1⁄2 ounce Baileys Irish Cream
- 1⁄2 ounce Tia Maria or 1⁄2 ounce Kahlua
- 1⁄2 ounce chocolate liqueur
- 2 ounces heavy cream
- chocolate, grated
- Pour honey and 1 teaspoon of melted chocolate in a tall iced cocktail glass. Sprinkle with chopped hazelnuts and put in the fridge.
- In a shaker half filled with ice, add Frangelico, Baileys, Tia Maria, chocolate liqueur and cream.
- Shake vigorously and strain in the cocktail glass and garnish with grated chocolate.
Very decadent! It tastes like a grown-up mocha milkshake. Excellent to sip on as an evening cocktail. I didn't have any chocolate that was good for melting, so I substituted a little piece of Toblerone instead to nibble.
This was yummy. I didn't have the hazelnuts so leaving them out was the only change I made.
Just like all the others say, this drink is decadent! I really love this - everything just blends together so well and it's so good. I will be making this again and again.