Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
when you really want to spoil your "baby"
Make and share this Tobey's Special Brownies..he's a Cocker Spaniel recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350*.
- Cream honey and shortening together -- mix well.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and mix till well combined.
- Pour into a well greased 15x10 jelly roll pan and bake at 350* for 25 minutes.
- Cool in pan on wire rack till cool.
- to prepare FROSTING:.
- In a small mixer bowl, all all ingredients and beat till light and fluffy --
- Spread frosting over cooled brownies.
- Cut into 3" squares.
- Punch out a paw print on cardstock.(size you like) -- Hold pawprint carefully over each square and sprinkle with carob powder.
- Remove stencil.
- I chill these overnight in the refrigerator and then the next day wrap them in Glad non stick wrap or plastic wrap or waxed paper "bags"
- I usually share these with "neighbor" dogs.but I suppose you could freeze them for a short time.
- I have even sprinkles colored sugar or granulated beef sprinkles(the kind you use for broth) through the stencil -- Have lots of fun.
- I know this is more for us "people" but my cocker spaniel thinks he really deserves these -- .