- 3 1⁄2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup cornmeal
- 1⁄4 ounce unflavored gelatin
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1 large egg
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 (3 ounce) jarstrained beef baby food
- 1 beef bouillon cube
- 3⁄4 cup boiling water
Directions See How It's Made
- Dissolve bouillon cube in water.
- Sift dry ingredients in large bowl.
- Add milk, oil, egg, beef and beef bouillon.
- Stir until well mixed.
- Roll out of a floured surface to 1/4" thickness.
- Cut in 1/4" by 3" strips -- twisiting each stick 3 turns before placing on a cookie sheet.
- Bake 35-40 minutes at 400*.
- Store in refrigerator.