- 1 (6 1/2 ounce) can canned tuna, drained and flaked
- 1 cup cheddar cheese (grated)
- 2 tablespoons dill pickles (chopped)
- 1 green onion, thinly sliced (I use 2 Tbsp of chopped onion)
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
- 1 tablespoon salad dressing or 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 4 hot dog buns
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine the tuna, cheese, pickle and onion in a bowl and stir.
- Add the mustard and salad dressing.
- Open the hot dog buns and stuff with the tuna mixture.
- Wrap in foil.
- Bake in a 350 degree oven for 15 minutes.
- Cool each sandwich slightly before unwrapping.