Prep 45 mins
Cook 0 mins
This recipe is courtisy of David Buzanko, from a Yahoo site. I haven't tried it yet, just keeping here for safety.
- Remove cartilage from cooked crabmeat.
- Combine mayonnaise, mustard, lemon juice and crabmeat.
- Toast bread, then cut off the crusts.
- Spread crabmeat mixture on each slice of toast.
- Combine cheese and crumbs.
- Sprinkle cheese mixture on top of crabmeat.
- Cut slices into 6 pieces, each.
- Place on a broiler pan 3" from heat.
- Broil for 2 minutes until brown.
MMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmm! So easy, so tasty! Used French bread, but think I, also, will follow the recipe correctly. But the bread certainly did not compromise the topping. Perfect to have on hand for drop-in company! Thnx for sharing your recipe, Evelyn. Made for PAC Spring 2010. You've been adopted! http://www.recipezaar.com/bb/viewtopic.zsp?t=327498&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0
Lovely easy appetizer Used whole wheat bread - tasty but next time I will use white as the recipe suggests.. I like that you can get all the ingredients prepared and then just put them together before toasting & serving. Made for a fun dinner party with friends. Great "bring along" recipe. Everthing prepared at home and put together at friends house
Delicious appetizer, made by a friend; appetizer to go with our vodka/soda and margaritas, YUM! Very good and very special with real crab meat, thanks for posting!