Recipe by Evelyn L Jepson
This recipe is courtisy of David Buzanko, from a Yahoo site. I haven't tried it yet, just keeping here for safety.
Top Review by Darkhunter
MMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmm! So easy, so tasty! Used French bread, but think I, also, will follow the recipe correctly. But the bread certainly did not compromise the topping. Perfect to have on hand for drop-in company! Thnx for sharing your recipe, Evelyn. Made for PAC Spring 2010. You've been adopted! http://www.recipezaar.com/bb/viewtopic.zsp?t=327498&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0
- 1⁄2 lb crabmeat
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons prepared mustard
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 6 slices white bread
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon dry breadcrumbs
Directions See How It's Made
- Remove cartilage from cooked crabmeat.
- Combine mayonnaise, mustard, lemon juice and crabmeat.
- Toast bread, then cut off the crusts.
- Spread crabmeat mixture on each slice of toast.
- Combine cheese and crumbs.
- Sprinkle cheese mixture on top of crabmeat.
- Cut slices into 6 pieces, each.
- Place on a broiler pan 3" from heat.
- Broil for 2 minutes until brown.