Prep 10 mins
Cook 12 mins
Easy, yummy lunch sandwiches.
- 1⁄2 cup cubed cooked chicken
- 1⁄2 cup celery, slices
- 2 teaspoons minced onions
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1⁄3 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 teaspoon paprika
- 2 slices bread
- Combine chicken, celery, onion, lemon juice, mayonnaise, and paprika.
- Spread butter on bread; top bread w/ chicken salad and spread to cover bread.
- Bake on cookie sheet at 400°F for 12-15 minutes or until bubbly.
Good basic chicken salad. My photo doesn't show the toasted version...hope to post another with the fridged left-overs. :) Made for French Forum's Spice of the Month-Paprika.
Very yummy sandwich and easy to put together. I had enough filling for four slices of bread. Thank you meedeeter.