Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
These make a yummy snack or side dish.
- 1 lb cheese ravioli (fresh "or" frozen)
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄4 cup Italian style breadcrumbs
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
- Slightly under-cook ravioli in boiling water and drain.
- In a large skillet, heat butter and let brown slightly.
- Add ravioli.
- Saute until brown.
- Mix breadcrumbs with rosemary and add to skillet to coat ravioli.
- Serve with favorite dipping sauce.
easy and good can you beat that lol dee
A delicious snack or light meal. And certainly a very different way of preparing ravioli! Ravioli is so much more versatile than I've ever realised! These would be fabulous as appetisers with a range of dips! I used a top quality fresh ricotta and spinach ravioli, added 4 cloves of minced garlic in step 2 and served them with Rita L's Pistachio Pesto Recipe #110688. SO yummy! Thank you KelBel!
I prepared these this weekend to go with our italian menu and I wanted something fairly easy for an appetizer. I admit I simply breaded my ravioli before adding them to the butter(didn't read the directions on the recipe) but they came out just fine and my family enjoyed these. I also sprinkled a little parmesan on top before serving with Marinara. Very good.