1/1 Photo of Toasted Western Sandwich
One of my favorite breakfast or brunch recipes. But, who says you can't have it for supper, lol.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Saute peppers and onions in butter until tender.
- 2Add ham; heat through.
- 3Beat eggs, and seasonings together.
- 4Add cheese.
- 5Pour over ham mixture.
- 6Cook on low heat until almost set, lifting edges to let uncooked portion run underneath.
- 7Turn over and cook other side.
- 8Mix mayonnaise and horseradish together and spread on buttered toast.
- 9Turn egg onto prepared toast and enjoy.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Toasted Western Sandwich
Serving Size: 1 (271 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 557.6
- Calories from Fat 294
- Total Fat 32.6 g
- Saturated Fat 14.0 g
- Cholesterol 432.2 mg
- Sodium 1389.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 5.0 g
- Protein 30.3 g