Recipe by queenbeatrice
One of my favorite breakfast or brunch recipes. But, who says you can't have it for supper, lol.
Top Review by bmcnichol
These were good and easy to make. I must admit I didn't measure things. I just added peppers, onions, ham and cheese. I also made mine with three eggs. We topped our with some american cheese and we didn't use any mayo or horseradish. Everyone enjoyed these.
- 2 tablespoons red peppers, chopped
- 1 tablespoon onion, chopped
- 2 teaspoons butter
- 1⁄4 cup ham, cubed
- 1⁄4 cup cheese, shredded
- 2 eggs
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- 2 slices bread, toasted and buttered
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon prepared horseradish
Directions See How It's Made
- Saute peppers and onions in butter until tender.
- Add ham; heat through.
- Beat eggs, and seasonings together.
- Add cheese.
- Pour over ham mixture.
- Cook on low heat until almost set, lifting edges to let uncooked portion run underneath.
- Turn over and cook other side.
- Mix mayonnaise and horseradish together and spread on buttered toast.
- Turn egg onto prepared toast and enjoy.