Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
"With a special cranberry sauce, these sandwiches make a yummy supper." From Taste of Home.
- 12 slices buttered French bread (1/2 in. thick)
- 6 slices cooked turkey (thin slices)
- 6 slices cooked ham (thin slices)
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄3 cup whole berry cranberry sauce
- Make six sandwiches, dividing turkey and ham evenly between bread slices.
- In a shallow bowl, beat eggs and milk. Dip the sandwiches, turning to coat both sides.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, melt butter. Brown sandwiches on both sides.
- Combine the mayonnaise and cranberry sauce; mix well. Serve with sandwiches.