Toasted Turkey, Cheddar & Apple Sandwiches
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Butter one side of 4 slices of bread and place them, buttered side down, on a baking sheet.
- Spread the mustard over the sliced bread.
- Divide the turkey breast evenly over the mustard and arrange the apple slices on top.
- Sprinkle the cheese evenly over the apples.
- Butter the remaining 4 slices of bread and place them, buttered sides up, on the cheese, pressing lightly to compact the sandwiches.
- Bake for 10 minutes, turning once with a metal spatula, until the sandwiches are golden brown and the cheese is melted.
- With a sharp knife, cut the sandwiches in half diagonally and serve immediately.